- Do I qualify if I don't have insurance? Yes, patients can qualify if they do not have prescription coverage for LIVALO.
- Am I eligible with Medicare Part D? Yes, if LIVALO is not covered under your plan.
- What does my income have to be? At or below 150% of the Family Poverty Level guidelines. Use the online calculator to determine if you are eligible.
- What is my diagnosis/medical criteria? Patients do not have to have a specific diagnosis other than a prescription from a doctor.
- Is US residency required? Yes, patients must be legal US citizens and reside in one of the 50 US states or the District of Columbia.
Introducing the LIVALO® Patient Assistance Program
Since Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Inc., cares, we have developed the LIVALO® (pitavastatin) Patient Assistance Program. Through this program, patients who meet certain income requirements may be eligible to receive LIVALO for free, for one year, and receive delivery within just a few business days after the patient's application is approved. Please see below for more detailed information, including how to get an application and apply for the program.
Download the LIVALO® Patient Assistance Program Application (PDF)
For more information about this program, please contact us at: 877-438-9759.
- How do I get the application? Call 877-438-9759, or download the PDF.
- How do I submit the application? The completed application can only be submitted via fax or US Postal Service.
- How will I know when I am approved? Patients will be notified directly, by phone or mail, at the phone number or address indicated on the program application.
- How long will the approval process take? Patients will be notified within one business day after the application is received and determined to be complete. Upon approval, the medication will be sent to the patient that day.
- How much medication can I receive? Approved patients will receive one year of therapy.
- Where will I receive my medication? Patients will receive their medication at the address on the application.
- How long will it take for me to receive my medication? Patients will receive their medication within 3-5 business days.
- What is the refill process? Refills are sent out automatically once every 3 months.
- How long will I qualify for this program if I am approved? Once approved, patients will receive their medication for 12 months.
- Must I reapply after 12 months? Yes, patients must reapply and be approved every 12 months.
Disclaimer: Eligibility for the LIVALO® Patient Assistance Program is subject to approval by the LIVALO® Patient Assistance Program and/or the Administrator—and application to the LIVALO® Patient Assistance Program does not guarantee program approval. The LIVALO® Patient Assistance Program may be changed or terminated at any time without prior notice.